Compare 1-800 CONTACTS vs Aladdin Bail Bonds BETASee how working at 1-800 CONTACTS vs. Aladdin Bail Bonds compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at 1-800 CONTACTS vs. Aladdin Bail Bonds. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 1-800 CONTACTS scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at 1-800 CONTACTS.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Aladdin Bail Bonds.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at 1-800 CONTACTS.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Aladdin Bail Bonds.
I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time
Benefits, events, point system, grille, on site gym, fun people to work with.
Unrealistic expectations for meeting stats while they drop a ton of work on you. Hard to bonus and hard to move up. Amount of work they give you, with the little pay makes it not that worth it.
Advice to Management
Listen to employee feedback and please take it seriously. Things are going downhill in the departments.
I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time for more than a year
I had a really great manager. Not a difficult job. Left early on Fridays at corporate. Didn't take the job home with me.
My manager's manager who was in charge of an entire department was not competent in her duties. She played favorites, hired family, talked crap about those she supervised, and picked on competent... employees. She'd ask you to do something and when you did it, she'd throw it back in your face saying that's not what she asked of us.
Advice to Management
Don't promote people who have been there for years who are not competent. Time on the job doesn't equal a good manager. Create training opportunities for managers and staff including communication.