Compare ALDI vs DHL Supply Chain BETASee how working at ALDI vs. DHL Supply Chain compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ALDI vs. DHL Supply Chain. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ALDI scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- DHL Supply Chain scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- ALDI had 658 more reviews than DHL Supply Chain that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- ALDI had 357 more reviews than DHL Supply Chain that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- ALDI had 235 more reviews than DHL Supply Chain that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at ALDI full-time for more than 5 years
The culture, the customers, the quality at Aldi was amazing. If you are serious about having advancement in a job I recommend applying here. It took me 3 months to be promoted from being a cashier... associate to shift manager . And a year later I got promoted to M.T (Manager Trainee) and 2 years after that to become a Store Manager. The pay was very generous for being a retail job. Benefits at ALDI was by far the best you can get. PTO, Sick Days, Maternity Leave (For Women), 401K with company matching %.
Long Hours but that comes with the responsibility for having a managerial position.