Compare AMF Bowling vs Kindermusik International BETASee how working at AMF Bowling vs. Kindermusik International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AMF Bowling vs. Kindermusik International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AMF Bowling scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Kindermusik International scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "League bowlers" was the most mentioned Pro at AMF Bowling.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at AMF Bowling.
I have been working at AMF Bowling part-time for more than a year
- Nice people. Everyone is close with one another. Feels like family. - Immediate managerial staff is nice - Get to take home left overs - Nice atmosphere - does not feel like you are working all... day, feels like you're always at a party
- Bad pay, i am 17 y/o and get paid only $12/hr - Higher managers are not nice and think of themselves as better than others - Some kids can be annoying, and so can parents - Long hours sometimes... no breaks (you get compensation though)
Advice to Management
Higher pay for all the work that is put in
I worked at Kindermusik International part-time for more than 10 years
Love working with kids and music .
Corporate does nothing to support teachers , charges too much for kits and instruments , allows many teachers in same town.