Compare Agrium vs Suncor BETASee how working at Agrium vs. Suncor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Agrium vs. Suncor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Suncor scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Agrium.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Suncor.
- "New ceo" was the most mentioned Con at Agrium.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Suncor.
I worked at Agrium full-time for less than a year
Comfortable work environment with reasonable expectations; good facilities; fair pay; job security
A small subset of the top executives with whom I worked were not genuine and were interested merely in playing company politics; somewhat boring work that is not challenging enough for highly-trained... tech and quantitative employees (i.e. those with PhDs)
Advice to Management
Find ways to leverage top-level tech and quantitative talent (i.e. researchers with PhDs). The utilization of medium-level tech and quantitative talent has been drastically improving at the company... as of late. Now, it's time to move to the cutting-edge by challenging top-quality, PhD talent.