Compare Air Force Reserve vs United States Navy Reserves BETASee how working at Air Force Reserve vs. United States Navy Reserves compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Air Force Reserve vs. United States Navy Reserves. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Air Force Reserve scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- United States Navy Reserves scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Air Force Reserve had 21 more reviews than United States Navy Reserves that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Air Force Reserve had 4 more reviews than United States Navy Reserves that mentioned "Active duty" as a Con.
- United States Navy Reserves had 1 more reviews than Air Force Reserve that mentioned "Deployments" as a Con.
I have been working at United States Navy Reserves part-time for more than 5 years
Great benefits and training; flexible training schedule; opportunities for travel and to serve one's country
Possible mobilization/deployment that will temporarily remove you from your civilian job/family