Compare Air Force Reserve vs United States Navy Reserves BETASee how working at Air Force Reserve vs. United States Navy Reserves compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Air Force Reserve vs. United States Navy Reserves. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Air Force Reserve scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- United States Navy Reserves scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Air Force Reserve had 21 more reviews than United States Navy Reserves that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Air Force Reserve had 2 more reviews than United States Navy Reserves that mentioned "Active duty" as a Con.
- United States Navy Reserves had 1 more reviews than Air Force Reserve that mentioned "Deployments" as a Con.
I have been working at United States Navy Reserves part-time for more than 10 years
Part-time, travel and work in other countries, meet incredible people!
Not really any cons for me.
Advice to Management
Listen to your sailors-they have incredible ideas. Get down in the trenches and do the work you are asking others to do-to see if your requirements are feasible.