Compare Air New Zealand vs Kathmandu BETASee how working at Air New Zealand vs. Kathmandu compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Air New Zealand vs. Kathmandu. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Air New Zealand scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Kathmandu scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Air New Zealand.
- "Great staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Kathmandu.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at Air New Zealand.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Kathmandu.
I have been working at Air New Zealand full-time for more than 3 years
Air New Zealand drives and delivers an exceptional people culture and ensures the company values and purpose are at the forefront of the strategy across the global markets. I am very proud to work... for a business who focuses on developing leaders and offering career development opportunities.
Communication between business units can be challenging due to size of the business.