Compare Aladdin Bail Bonds vs Nous Group BETASee how working at Aladdin Bail Bonds vs. Nous Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aladdin Bail Bonds vs. Nous Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nous Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Aladdin Bail Bonds.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Nous Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Aladdin Bail Bonds.
- "Self management" was the most mentioned Con at Nous Group.
I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time for more than a year
I had a really great manager. Not a difficult job. Left early on Fridays at corporate. Didn't take the job home with me.
My manager's manager who was in charge of an entire department was not competent in her duties. She played favorites, hired family, talked crap about those she supervised, and picked on competent... employees. She'd ask you to do something and when you did it, she'd throw it back in your face saying that's not what she asked of us.
Advice to Management
Don't promote people who have been there for years who are not competent. Time on the job doesn't equal a good manager. Create training opportunities for managers and staff including communication.
I worked at Nous Group for less than a year
- Nous has a strong, positive culture. Everyone wants you to achieve your best and leaders are accessible. - The 'self-management' style means you have a high degree of autonomy with your work, even... at a junior level. - Better work-life balance compared to other consulting firms.
- Lots of small pieces of work which means consultants are often working on multiple projects at once. This may lead to higher rate of burn-out and result in consultants typically working from the... office rather than the client site. - Nous is strong in highly regulated sectors and government yet the private sector side is a lot weaker in my experience which leads to a lack of variety in the types of case engagements.
Advice to Management
- Continue being a great place to work that values all employees, including interns. - Consider growing private-sector capability and focusing efforts on winning larger pieces of impactful work.... Industry hires are strong but can sometimes lack the core consulting toolkit gained from previous consulting experience. - Keep investing in the intern program and growing the Nous brand when recruiting at a graduate/consultant level.