Compare Alaska Airlines vs JetBlue BETASee how working at Alaska Airlines vs. JetBlue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alaska Airlines vs. JetBlue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alaska Airlines scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- JetBlue scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- JetBlue had 109 more reviews than Alaska Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- JetBlue had 39 more reviews than Alaska Airlines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Alaska Airlines.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
I worked at JetBlue for less than a year
Great leadership, fun environment, fabulous company culture. The travel benefits are great. A company you can be proud to work for. Working from home is wonderful
Strict schedule but trading is allowed. Pay is a little low. Sometimes you feel like a number
Advice to Management
Listen to the front line when making important decisions that impact the employees. More incentives and higher pay.would go a long way