Compare Allianz vs Munich Re BETASee how working at Allianz vs. Munich Re compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allianz vs. Munich Re. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allianz scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Munich Re scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Allianz.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Munich Re.
- Allianz had 26 more reviews than Munich Re that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Allianz part-time
We offer the best health plans to organizations and individuals with unique protection needs, such as expatriates, marine professionals, and specialized risks. Also a One of the biggest Health... service and insurance providers in the world, Allianz is a Germany company. Allianz Worldwide is the international division of Allianz Worldwide Partners and part of the Allianz Group.. which gives it the best edge in offering the most efficient products with a bonus and benefits
Offers over 65 years of expertise and dedication to health. They have a global team of advisers and health experts who, between them, speak multiple languages – and a service that exceeds... expectations. These are just a few of the things that make Bupa Global different.
Advice to Management
Offer good distribution routes to help customers