Compare Allstate vs Bankers Life BETASee how working at Allstate vs. Bankers Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate vs. Bankers Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allstate scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Allstate.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Bankers Life.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Allstate.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
I have been working at Allstate
Great team of people to work with, great kids to work with great location and rewarding job to be doing I really love it.
The more disadvantages, the greater the risk: more than 90 per cent of people with all six disadvantages are non-employed. ... The study does not endorse the idea that disadvantages are exponential -... with the risk of non-employment rising faster and faster as the number of disadvantages increases
Advice to Management
Remove the stress, worry and overwhelm of work issues Saving you time Allowing you to channel your energy into the important things in life Easy to understand guidance Giving you peace of... mind You can ensure legal compliance