Compare Allstate vs Carowinds BETASee how working at Allstate vs. Carowinds compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate vs. Carowinds. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allstate scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Allstate.
- "Free admission" was the most mentioned Pro at Carowinds.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Allstate.
- "Heat" was the most mentioned Con at Carowinds.
I have been working at Allstate
Great team of people to work with, great kids to work with great location and rewarding job to be doing I really love it.
The more disadvantages, the greater the risk: more than 90 per cent of people with all six disadvantages are non-employed. ... The study does not endorse the idea that disadvantages are exponential -... with the risk of non-employment rising faster and faster as the number of disadvantages increases
Advice to Management
Remove the stress, worry and overwhelm of work issues Saving you time Allowing you to channel your energy into the important things in life Easy to understand guidance Giving you peace of... mind You can ensure legal compliance
I worked at Carowinds part-time for more than 10 years
Free entry into the park, discounts, some incentives
Low pay, cronyism, favoritism, managers/supervisors push political views on employees and if you don't agree you're alienated, guests are allowed to treat employees like dirt
Advice to Management
Better training for managers and supervisors. Don't allow spouses or significant others to work directly together. Keep politics and political views out of how management decides who they like and... who are no longer useful. Utilize and listen to experienced employees instead of tossing them out like yesterday's garbage. Yes all of these things happen at this park.