Compare Amazon vs Google BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Google compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Google. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
- Very talented and friendly colleagues - Great opportunity - Clear career progression - Good work/life balance, encouraged
- Easy to get overwhelmed - Almost too much opportunity, spoiled for choice.