Compare Amazon vs Hays BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hays scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- Amazon had 1,984 more reviews than Hays that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than 5 years
Great Benefits Nice Atmosphere Great Location Flexible Friendly Management
Lengthy Interviews Not much support to move roles internally
Advice to Management
It would be great to see more internal programs to assist employees move to other roles. Provide more support and training to technical and non technical staff will help employees career growth and... ultimate decrease high staff turnover rate.