Compare Amazon vs Japan Tobacco International BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Japan Tobacco International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Japan Tobacco International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Japan Tobacco International.
- Amazon had 1,063 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than a year
I do really enjoy working here. The team is full of very smart people, and everyone at all levels seems well aligned to provide a great customer experience. Our managers also show a sincere interest... in knowing how we are feeling, and take our concerns seriously (which is rare on large corporations, I've only experienced this before on small companies). Also a big kudos to the response taken in regards to the current COVID situation. The situation was quickly acknowledged and the correct actions were taken to keep the team safe. Honestly, I feel really proud to work here.
Nothing major that I can think of. There were some concerns in the past which have already been addressed (or currently are).
I worked at Japan Tobacco International full-time for more than 5 years
Diverse company, international secondments possible, good pay
HQ used to be a pretty political place - not sure if that is still the case with new CEO
Advice to Management