Compare Amazon vs Nasdaq BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Nasdaq compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Nasdaq. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,915 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Nasdaq.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
Terrific Work Culture. We use our Leadership Principles Daily
The security doors in the offices are a design flaw.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what your doing, its a terrific company and I'm so glad I joined