Compare American Express vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at American Express vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- American Express had 122 more reviews than Goldman Sachs that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I worked at American Express full-time for less than a year
They really care about their employees, great pay, great benefits and great company values that they uphold.
I really can't think of any cons about the company.
Advice to Management
Management is very supportive. I have no advice to give but to keep up the great work managers.