Compare American Express vs J.P. Morgan BETASee how working at American Express vs. J.P. Morgan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. J.P. Morgan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 702 more reviews than American Express that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
I worked at American Express full-time for less than a year
They really care about their employees, great pay, great benefits and great company values that they uphold.
I really can't think of any cons about the company.
Advice to Management
Management is very supportive. I have no advice to give but to keep up the great work managers.