Compare American Express vs Mastercard BETASee how working at American Express vs. Mastercard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. Mastercard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Mastercard scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- American Express had 284 more reviews than Mastercard that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Mastercard.
I worked at American Express full-time for less than a year
They really care about their employees, great pay, great benefits and great company values that they uphold.
I really can't think of any cons about the company.
Advice to Management
Management is very supportive. I have no advice to give but to keep up the great work managers.
I have been working at Mastercard full-time for more than a year
One of the best company. Really take care of the employee. Lot of benfits including private health and bonus
I don't see any cons. Could be the the pay scale