Compare American Express vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at American Express vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at American Express full-time for less than a year
They really care about their employees, great pay, great benefits and great company values that they uphold.
I really can't think of any cons about the company.
Advice to Management
Management is very supportive. I have no advice to give but to keep up the great work managers.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.