Compare American Red Cross vs British Red Cross BETASee how working at American Red Cross vs. British Red Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Red Cross vs. British Red Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Red Cross scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- British Red Cross scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great mission" was the most mentioned Pro at American Red Cross.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at British Red Cross.
- American Red Cross had 99 more reviews than British Red Cross that mentioned "Volunteers" as a Con.
I have been working at British Red Cross
Volunteering with the ESC and the Red Cross in the UK and Portugal is an extremely rewarding experience. Lots of opportunities to try different activities and to have a positive impact on the local... community.
No wages - volunteer. Limited volunteer opportunities for working online during COVID-19