Compare Appen vs UserTesting BETASee how working at Appen vs. UserTesting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Appen vs. UserTesting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Appen scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UserTesting scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Appen had 130 more reviews than UserTesting that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Appen.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at UserTesting.
I have been working at Appen part-time for less than a year
Working at Appen has allowed to have a second job while having time to do other things.
The qualification process may take some time.
Advice to Management
The ability to withdraw money wjenever we want to.