Compare Apple vs Capital One BETASee how working at Apple vs. Capital One compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Capital One. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capital One scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 951 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
I worked at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years
Live their values, cares and invests in their people ensuring all staff get quality coaching and developing vs. checking a box, gathers insights to drive it's business strategy. Voted one of the top... 100 companies to work for in the US by it's own people. Now that is an endorsement...
No offices in Australia unfortunately.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. You have set a standard that most companies dream of... Well done.