Compare Apple vs Coles BETASee how working at Apple vs. Coles compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Coles. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Coles.
- Apple had 423 more reviews than Coles that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Apple for less than a year
Apple individuals are unique, smart and intellectual . Passion to serve its people flows within the team culture. Unity binds and mentor daily team operations.
Can’t complain. The only problem faced was rostering but that was due to my uni timetable clash. Sadly also why I had leave on finishing contract although I was offered yo continue full-time. :(