Compare Apple vs Glassdoor BETASee how working at Apple vs. Glassdoor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Glassdoor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 776 more reviews than Glassdoor that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than 3 years
I love working at Glassdoor, its truly an amazing culture to be a part of. There's a lot of scope for making an impact.
I am afraid the pace at which innovation happens is just not good enough. Engineering has a few incompetent middle managers who barely understand the engineers' language. And the sad thing is they... don't even accept that they don't know everything and dole out instructions to be carried out for completing a task.
Advice to Management
It would do us well, if the management could understand what the average engineer feels. More skip-level meetings please!