Compare Apple vs Goodstart Early Learning BETASee how working at Apple vs. Goodstart Early Learning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Goodstart Early Learning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Educators" was the most mentioned Pro at Goodstart Early Learning.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Centres" was the most mentioned Con at Goodstart Early Learning.
I worked at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for less than a year
Good team, well resourced, offers flexibility.
Each centre differs a lot from one another depending on manager. Not enough hours.
Advice to Management
Don't hire too many casual staff if you don't offer them shifts.