Compare Apple vs Hays BETASee how working at Apple vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- Apple had 64 more reviews than Hays that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Apple part-time for more than 3 years
-Flexible around uni timetables -Working with a great mixture of people -Always busy so you're rarely bored -Great team support
- Can be overwhelming especially on days like Black Friday/Boxing Day, new product launches, etc. -Have to deal with unruly customers fairly often -Some stores have major issues with management
Advice to Management
Ensure there are enough store managers scheduled on for busy days to provide support for the customer service teams.