Compare Apple vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at Apple vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Holiday Extras scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I worked at Holiday Extras full-time for more than 10 years
Flexible working linking to a great work life balance, great training and development, autonomy, great friendships, fantastic values and links the company strategy to our values.
I do not have a con as I have thoroughly enjoyed my years here.