Compare Apple vs L'Oréal BETASee how working at Apple vs. L'Oréal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. L'Oréal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.