Compare Apple vs ThoughtWorks BETASee how working at Apple vs. ThoughtWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. ThoughtWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated