Compare Armani vs Coach BETASee how working at Armani vs. Coach compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Armani vs. Coach. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Armani scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
- Coach scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Armani.
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Coach.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Armani.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Coach.
I worked at Armani full-time for more than a year
The ethos of the brand and the product is amazing, especially from the Giorgio Armani brand, as you would expect
- An extremely toxic working environment and the head of the department is managed by people who know very little (if not nothing) about the product and know particularly well how to micro-manage... their employees - Besides a few exceptions, most people are willing to throw you under the bus when you commit some mistakes, and most of the times you where most colleagues are willing - the Salary is much lower, compared to other Luxury Brands
Advice to Management
If mr. Armani would have visited the Sydney Head Office, he would be horrified and appalled. The place needs a complete change of management