Compare Atlassian vs Iress BETASee how working at Atlassian vs. Iress compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Atlassian vs. Iress. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Atlassian scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Atlassian.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Iress.
- Atlassian had 17 more reviews than Iress that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Atlassian full-time for more than a year
* Great culture * Great benefits * Emphasis on continuous learning through online courses * Opportunities to work in different countries * Can WFH 100% of the time if you want * Good code... quality and interesting work
* Dev loop is quite slow, but that is to be expected of large companies
I have been working at Iress full-time for less than a year
Great team environment Ability to build skillset Sharing of knowledge Opportunity to be part of a new service offering Flexible working A company that considers working families
Nothing yet within the first 7 weeks
Advice to Management
Keep doing what your doing, I believe culture eats strategy for breakfast...