Compare Atlassian vs LEAP Dev BETASee how working at Atlassian vs. LEAP Dev compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Atlassian vs. LEAP Dev. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Atlassian scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- LEAP Dev scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Atlassian" was the most mentioned Pro at Atlassian.
- "Atlassian" was the most mentioned Con at Atlassian.
I have been working at Atlassian full-time for more than 3 years
Been here 3 years now. Have experienced the biggest acceleration to my craft and career than in any other role (been working for ~20 years now). Incredibly open culture, they hire amazing people,... and have been on a roll of attracting some incredible senior talent recently. Great opportunities to grow, there are multiple Products, a Platform team, the ability to create a startup inside Atlassian. 'Tours of duty' are actively encouraged. Also can grow as an IC or manager.
Definitely some growing pains. Lots of work to keep up with the growth demands of Enterprise - but personally I get a lot of energy from that. At times a VUCA environment, you'll forge your own path... a lot. But again, that's not really a con for me.
Advice to Management
As we grow to 25k employees help the Team make sure process doesn't impede progress (I know you folks are all over this already and mentioned it in a recent Founder Tour). Keep focussing on less... yearly OKRs (huge improvement in just the last 3 years).