Compare Audi vs Audi of America BETASee how working at Audi vs. Audi of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Audi vs. Audi of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Audi scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Audi of America scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Produkte" was the most mentioned Pro at Audi.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Audi of America.
- "Praktikanten" was the most mentioned Con at Audi.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Audi of America.
I have been working at Audi of America full-time for more than 8 years
Great Product, Great People (mostly) & Good Benefits
Management, culture of fear, employee lease program.
Advice to Management
Please return this brand to the glory of recent years. New upper management in After Sales has created a culture of fear where the direct reports have all become “yes men/women” out of fear. It’s... obvious in meetings and conference calls that no one is willing to push back. Programs aren’t working, dealers/field are very unhappy and starting to disengage. Once this happens, it’s a rapid descent. Fixed Ops needs to be split back into two positions or put someone in place who can handle the position. Fix the company lease program or allow employees to participate in the same deals that dealer employees receive.