Compare Australian Taxation Office vs Employsure BETASee how working at Australian Taxation Office vs. Employsure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Australian Taxation Office vs. Employsure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Australian Taxation Office scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Employsure scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Australian Taxation Office.
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at Employsure.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Australian Taxation Office.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Employsure.
I worked at Australian Taxation Office full-time for more than a year
good work environment, and lovely people
the slow pace makes it a bit boring
I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than a year
Working with Employsure Law has given me a great opportunity to expand my skill set and develop my career. The work environment is very collaborative and everyone is always willing to lend a helping... hand. In this regard, it feels more like a family rather than just any ordinary workplace. I would strongly recommend to anyone to come on board as it an all-round fantastic place to work.
The fast-paced and high volume work environment might not be suitable for everyone, especially if they prefer a more relaxed pace of work.