Compare Autodesk vs Xero BETASee how working at Autodesk vs. Xero compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Autodesk vs. Xero. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Autodesk scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Xero scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Autodesk had 300 more reviews than Xero that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Autodesk had 113 more reviews than Xero that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Autodesk.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Xero.
I have been working at Autodesk full-time for more than 5 years
At autodesk we live in a world surrounded by our customers, all with one vision, to “make” things. Whether it’s a highway, a building, a movie or a prosthetic limb for a dog our customers all find... themselves turning to Autodesk software and platforms to make their ideas a reality. That’s what gets me out of bed every morning and that’s what inspires me to help “make” a better world.
Like all workplaces there’s the occasional thing to pick at, I’m honest when I say that our people our culture and our customers make the small stuff to small to share.
Advice to Management
Keep inspiring us all