Compare BBC vs LateRooms.com BETASee how working at BBC vs. LateRooms.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BBC vs. LateRooms.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BBC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BBC.
- "City centre" was the most mentioned Pro at LateRooms.com.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at BBC.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at LateRooms.com.
I worked at BBC
The people that work there are very experienced, professional, lovely, helpful. All round great experience. I would definitely work with these people again
There were no downsides of working at the BBC on the thing I worked on, I really really enjoyed it . Wish it was easier to get work with them, often you need to know people to get a job
Advice to Management
You should all keep doing what you're doing, maybe hire a few more newbies because we can be trained up very quickly and any experience is good, maybe hire more runners