Compare BD vs Amgen BETASee how working at BD vs. Amgen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BD vs. Amgen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amgen scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Amgen had 29 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Amgen had 29 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at BD full-time for more than 3 years
1. Good work culture 2. Work life balance 3. Brand value 4. Fortune 500 company 5. Growth opportunities
1. After certain level in hierarchy lesser chances to attain a new level. 2. Compensation is pretty average.
Advice to Management
1. This is a perfect company to work for. The compensation can be a bit better to retain the good employees.