Compare BD vs Medtronic BETASee how working at BD vs. Medtronic compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BD vs. Medtronic. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Medtronic scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Medtronic had 84 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Medtronic had 101 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Medtronic had 43 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at BD full-time for more than 3 years
1. Good work culture 2. Work life balance 3. Brand value 4. Fortune 500 company 5. Growth opportunities
1. After certain level in hierarchy lesser chances to attain a new level. 2. Compensation is pretty average.
Advice to Management
1. This is a perfect company to work for. The compensation can be a bit better to retain the good employees.
I have been working at Medtronic full-time
Listens and responds to people’s feedback. Very ethical. Flexible work.
Career progression is difficult. Sometimes alignment between businesses and support functions are challenging.