Compare BD vs Unilever BETASee how working at BD vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BD vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BD.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BD.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Unilever.
I worked at BD full-time for more than 3 years
1. Good work culture 2. Work life balance 3. Brand value 4. Fortune 500 company 5. Growth opportunities
1. After certain level in hierarchy lesser chances to attain a new level. 2. Compensation is pretty average.
Advice to Management
1. This is a perfect company to work for. The compensation can be a bit better to retain the good employees.