Compare BP vs Chevron BETASee how working at BP vs. Chevron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BP vs. Chevron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BP scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Chevron scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- BP had 13 more reviews than Chevron that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Chevron had 5 more reviews than BP that mentioned "Oil prices" as a Con.
- BP had 5 more reviews than Chevron that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at BP full-time for more than 3 years
People, culture, leadership, new strategy, no culture of blaming, positive approach
Internal communications to be improved; a deal of resistance to the vital change; scope of work is too dynamic at times
Advice to Management
Look at alignment and communication in teams to enable execution on new strategy.