Compare Bain & Company vs Environmental Resources Management BETASee how working at Bain & Company vs. Environmental Resources Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bain & Company vs. Environmental Resources Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bain & Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bain & Company.
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Environmental Resources Management.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bain & Company.
- "Billability" was the most mentioned Con at Environmental Resources Management.
I worked at Bain & Company full-time for more than a year
- Really friendly people - Lot of activities for your class - Huge class sizes - A lot of on-line learning, especially with the hot tools such as Tableau and Alteryx which all consultants must... know how to use
- Having worked at a smaller firm, the leverage model isnt great. At Bain, I really only worked on cases with a higher leverage model. So I was learning from someone who knew less than I did as the... firm follows strict ranking hierarchy - MekkoGraphics is by and far inferior to ThinkCell. Need to think about the productivity loss.
Advice to Management
Be careful with your lateral hires, especially from other consulting firms. Don't discount their experience. I know there is a Bain way, but there are other ways as well. If you've always been a... Bainie, you'll lack appreciation for other ways to solve a problem.
I worked at Environmental Resources Management full-time
Great culture Experienced professionals Down to earth Global leader in sustainability consulting
Salaries not as competitive Turnover