Compare Bain & Company vs Opus Talent Solutions BETASee how working at Bain & Company vs. Opus Talent Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bain & Company vs. Opus Talent Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bain & Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bain & Company.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Opus Talent Solutions.
- Bain & Company had 52 more reviews than Opus Talent Solutions that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bain & Company full-time for more than a year
- Really friendly people - Lot of activities for your class - Huge class sizes - A lot of on-line learning, especially with the hot tools such as Tableau and Alteryx which all consultants must... know how to use
- Having worked at a smaller firm, the leverage model isnt great. At Bain, I really only worked on cases with a higher leverage model. So I was learning from someone who knew less than I did as the... firm follows strict ranking hierarchy - MekkoGraphics is by and far inferior to ThinkCell. Need to think about the productivity loss.
Advice to Management
Be careful with your lateral hires, especially from other consulting firms. Don't discount their experience. I know there is a Bain way, but there are other ways as well. If you've always been a... Bainie, you'll lack appreciation for other ways to solve a problem.
I have been working at Opus Talent Solutions full-time for more than 3 years
Monthly lunch clubs, team incentives and bi-annual incentive trips (Bali, Vegas, Ibiza etc) Monthly commission, no threshold, this means we're earning more than pilots and surgeons after year... #1 "Winning" team culture, good banter in office, music and so on Strong recruitment process that is taught from day 1 and works Approachable management/leads - kind of flat structure which is nice
Limited flexibility for consultants that are newer, however this is earnt No Barista on site, we have to make our own coffees
Advice to Management
Keep doing your thing Delegate monthly budgets to teams so that the culture can stay "social" as the business continues to grow