Compare Banana Republic vs Gap BETASee how working at Banana Republic vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Banana Republic vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Banana Republic scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gap scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Gap had 129 more reviews than Banana Republic that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 93 more reviews than Banana Republic that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- Banana Republic had 73 more reviews than Gap that mentioned "Credit cards" as a Con.
I worked at Banana Republic full-time
Easy to succeed in sales with product knowledge training
Managers are not the brightest, horrible sales goals as you have to sell a minimum amount of CC's, revolving door as people quit often as much as 8 people in a month
Advice to Management
Need to work harder on retaining employees and not overworking people