Compare Bandwidth vs Squiz BETASee how working at Bandwidth vs. Squiz compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bandwidth vs. Squiz. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bandwidth scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bandwidth.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Squiz.
- "Bandwidth" was the most mentioned Con at Bandwidth.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Squiz.
I have been working at Bandwidth full-time for more than a year
The team (from C-level to direct line management) here invests in you + your development like nowhere I've ever seen. At the individual level, they care about helping you grow and supporting you in... that growth. The promise of work/life balance (especially in all that is 2020 craziness) is real, and management and team members do so much to support each other. The benefits are also exceptional, and the future is bright!
Still in growth mode, so sometimes it's not clear who owns what/decision by committee. Really though, if you're ready to take on new challenges and work alongside bright, innovative minds though,... there's no place better.
I worked at Squiz full-time for more than a year
The culture is unbelievably kind to each other. Everyone is honest with each other and I never once felt under personal pressure. The team is laid back, but really focused. A really intelligent group... of people who have great vision, and operate very well.
Can't think of any to be honest