Compare Bank of America vs Fidelity International BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. Fidelity International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. Fidelity International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fidelity International scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fidelity International.
- Bank of America had 593 more reviews than Fidelity International that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Fidelity International full-time for more than 3 years
Strong global IM team with excellent support systems
Management seems to focus less on business support functions
Advice to Management
Give more attention to integrating IM and support teams