Compare Bankers Life vs USHEALTH Advisors BETASee how working at Bankers Life vs. USHEALTH Advisors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bankers Life vs. USHEALTH Advisors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Bankers Life.
- "Helping other people" was the most mentioned Pro at USHEALTH Advisors.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at USHEALTH Advisors.
I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for more than 3 years
Fun culture with a lot of training. Products are great and really do help a lot of people
It does take a willingness to put in a lot of time! Anything that pays that well does though