Compare Big W vs Liquorland BETASee how working at Big W vs. Liquorland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Big W vs. Liquorland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Big W scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Liquorland scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Big W had 6 more reviews than Liquorland that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Roster" was the most mentioned Con at Big W.
- "Working alone" was the most mentioned Con at Liquorland.
I have been working at Big W part-time for more than a year
Great management and supportive, friendly team Good hours (usually 5 hour shifts and it starts and ends at good times) Pay is quite good Flexibility in work days
Lack of shifts some times when management goes over budget Some days don't roster many employees so you have to work hard yourself
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing as its great. Maybe see if you can roster on a few more people across the store so its less chaotic