Compare Biogen vs CSL BETASee how working at Biogen vs. CSL compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Biogen vs. CSL. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Biogen scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CSL scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Biogen.
- "People who work" was the most mentioned Pro at CSL.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Biogen.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CSL.
I worked at Biogen full-time
Great culture, great salary, great bonuses and other incentives
At times there are political plays over ownership of various tasks and projects. Some employees will try and position themselves as leaders of these projects at the expense of colleagues.
Advice to Management
Focus on the benefits each employee brings to the company at all times.
I have been working at CSL
We make life saving products and people who work here have a real sense of purpose. The Company is high integrity and there is plenty of scope for advancement as they like to promote internally. The... international aspect is good - we have a lot of contact with colleagues from around the world and the Company believes in supporting travel to work face to face with colleagues and build strong relationshios. The Company is financially secure.
The site and some of the offices in Melbourne are old fashioned and a bit shabby. If you are working on international projects youj often have to take calls late at night.