Compare Blackboard vs The CBORD Group BETASee how working at Blackboard vs. The CBORD Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Blackboard vs. The CBORD Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Blackboard scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- The CBORD Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Blackboard had 48 more reviews than The CBORD Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Blackboard had 10 more reviews than The CBORD Group that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Blackboard part-time for less than a year
Got to work with a great and passionate group of people. Very rewarding and supportive company to work for. Has a clear commitment to professional development and supports staff who wish to undertake... further study.
Dealing with time zones can be a bit painful.
Advice to Management
Consider the teams/clients your staff are involved with before making a decision to offshore the services to Asia. Sometimes it’s not about the cost saving, and actually about the client experience.