Compare Bluewolf vs NSW Government BETASee how working at Bluewolf vs. NSW Government compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bluewolf vs. NSW Government. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bluewolf scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- NSW Government scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Bluewolf had 7 more reviews than NSW Government that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bluewolf.
- "Limited career" was the most mentioned Con at NSW Government.
I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for less than a year
I have recently been hired through the IBM graduate program and was selected for a position at Bluewolf as my first rotation. Coming in I didn't know what to expect or much about Salesforce in... general. However, during my first couple of months I truly couldn't have asked for much more. The Melbourne team is EXTREMELY welcoming and supportive, and are always willing to lend a hand no matter how busy they are. The approachability of management further adds to a positive, youthful culture. In addition, the learning is comprehensive and well structured, and the workplace is also very flexible and accomodating. In general, Salesforce is a white hot area at the moment, and IBM is placing a large focus on expanding and maximising the Bluewolf division.
As a result of being recently acquired by IBM there are still some merging pains with the consolidation of systems and processes. Due to the aggressive hiring, it can be tough to find a seat in the... Bluewolf area when everybody is in the office. IBM grad salary & bens are satisfactory nothing really missing but nothing outstanding either.
Advice to Management
Send a request to IBM for more seating space. Provide guidance to the wider IBM regarding departmental culture and support, especially for grads with things such as structured learning. Keep up the... welcoming culture.